Manage episode 320462797 series 2842431
In this week’s episode, Dr. Elana interviews Shawna Holman, creator of the popular brand, A Little Less Toxic. Shawna is a wife, mom, and credentialed teacher. She uses her teaching skills to homeschool her two little ones along with teaching them and anyone interested in how to live a little less toxic. Her motto is “one day, one product, one meal at a time.”
One of the low toxic brands Shawna loves to teach about happens to be one of our podcast partners, Active Skin Repair. In today’s episode, she will share with you how she uses Active with her family and why she loves to share this great company with her large following of avid moms who want to live a little less toxic!
We are grateful for Active Skin Repair to help make these episodes possible. Shawna, Steph, and I all use Active in our own homes with our family members and love it. We stand behind the products we recommend and this one is so easy for us to share because it has become a staple in our medicine cabinets and we want you to know about it!
If after this episode you want to try Active Skin Repair, we have a special discount for you! Use code DOCTORMOM for 20% off your order plus free shipping in the US. Go to their website at www.BLDGActive.com and use code DOCTORMOM for 20% off now!
In this episode, Shawan answers community questions and shares her philosophy and tips about what you can start doing today to live a little less toxic!
- What does living less toxic mean
- Who can benefit from living a little less toxic
- Where can someone start if they had to prioritize and on a budget
- A few tips for making the change or sticking with it
- Why Shawna loves Active Skin Repair and how she uses it with her family and community
- Answers to community questions about nontoxic cookware, laundry detergents, cleaning supplies, and more!
- IG @alittlelesstoxic/
- YouTube Channel
- Click here to learn more about Dr. Elana Roumell’s Doctor Mom Membership, a membership designed for moms who want to be their child’s number one health advocate!
- Click here to learn more about Steph Greunke, RD’s online nutrition program and community, Postpartum Reset, an intimate private community and online roadmap for any mama (or mama-to-be) who feels stuck, alone, and depleted and wants to learn how to thrive in motherhood.
- Listen to today’s episode on our website
I'm a wife, mom, friend and more. I'm a credentialed teacher staying home with my little ones, teaching them and anyone interested how to live a little less toxic. One day, one product, one meal at a time.
This Episode’s Sponsors
Active Skin Repair is a must-have for everyone to keep themselves and their families healthy and clean. Keep a bottle in the car to spray your face after removing your mask, a bottle in your medicine cabinet to replace your toxic first aid products, and one in your outdoor pack for whatever life throws at you. Use code DOCTORMOM to receive 20% off your order + free shipping. Visit BLDGActive.com to order.
INTRODUCE YOURSELF to Steph and Dr. Elana on Instagram. They can’t wait to meet you!
Please remember that the views and ideas presented on this podcast are for informational purposes only. All information presented on this podcast is for informational purposes and not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a healthcare provider. Consult with your healthcare provider before starting any diet, supplement regimen, or to determine the appropriateness of the information shared on this podcast, or if you have any questions regarding your treatment plan.