Manage episode 321549214 series 2842431
Steph and Elana answer a broad range of questions, submitted by listeners just like you! They cover nutrition questions related to emotional eating, plant-based milk, collagen supplementation, and offer easy breakfast ideas for the whole family. They also answer questions related to labor and delivery, such as Elana’s plans for birth, if she’s considering placenta encapsulation, what she’ll do if she’s GBS+, and her thoughts on the vitamin K shot. Steph and Elana provide encouragement and advice to those struggling to keep their energy up to take care of their little one(s) and navigate sleep deprivation. This is a fun episode packed with answers to common questions you may be wondering on your journey to and through motherhood.
- How to navigate stress eating and sleep deprivation
- Easy, nourishing family breakfast ideas
- Wellness products we can’t live without
- Our thoughts on placenta encapsulation
- Navigating labor pain, GBS+, Vitamin K shots
- Pros/cons of homeschooling
- And more!
- Hatch bedtime light
- Ninja for thicker smoothies
- Click here to learn more about Dr. Elana Roumell’s Doctor Mom Membership, a membership designed for moms who want to be their child’s number one health advocate!
- Click here to learn more about Steph Greunke, RD’s online nutrition program and community, Postpartum Reset, an intimate private community and online roadmap for any mama (or mama-to-be) who feels stuck, alone, and depleted and wants to learn how to thrive in motherhood
- Listen to today’s episode on our website
This Episode’s Sponsors
FOND Bone Broth crafts bone broth so good, you'll want to sip it every day. Brewed by hand with a completely plastic-free process, FOND uses organic herb infusions for next-level flavor. You truly have never tasted bone broth like this! To get 20% off visit fondbonebroth.com/doctormom and use code DOCTORMOM.
Active Skin Repair is a must-have for everyone to keep themselves and their families healthy and clean. Keep a bottle in the car to spray your face after removing your mask, a bottle in your medicine cabinet to replace your toxic first aid products, and one in your outdoor pack for whatever life throws at you. Use code DOCTORMOM to receive 20% off your order + free shipping. Visit BLDGActive.com to order.
Discover for yourself why Needed is trusted by women’s health practitioners and mamas alike to support optimal pregnancy outcomes. Try their 4 Part Complete Nutrition plan which includes a Prenatal Multi, Omega-3, Collagen Protein, and Pre/Probiotic. To get started, head to thisisneeded.com, and use code DOCTORMOM50 for $50 off Needed’s Complete Plan!
INTRODUCE YOURSELF to Steph and Dr. Elana on Instagram. They can’t wait to meet you!
Please remember that the views and ideas presented on this podcast are for informational purposes only. All information presented on this podcast is for informational purposes and not intended to serve as a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of a healthcare provider. Consult with your healthcare provider before starting any diet, supplement regimen, or to determine the appropriateness of the information shared on this podcast, or if you have any questions regarding your treatment plan.