Manage episode 295464362 series 2391723
It’s the end, but the moment has been prepared for, as we wrap up our Torchwood Revisited commentary series with “End of Days” from Torchwood Series 1. But the news and banter that you know and love comes first with guest Heather Berberet subbing for Warren while he communes with nature to talk about rumours of Jodie Whittaker leaving Doctor Who in 2022, the return of conventions in the coming months, and what went on in this week in Doctor Who history in The Timelash!
- Support Radio Free Skaro on Patreon!
- Happy 39th birthday Jodie Whittaker
- Jodie Whittaker to leave in 2022?
- Radio Times followup to the Whittaker rumour
- Christopher Eccleston to attend Orlando MegaCon in August
- Web of Fear Blu-Ray/DVD with animated episode 3 due in August
- Web of Fear animated preview clip
- The Myth Makers on vinyl due in August
- Doctor Who Chronicles: 1975 released
- Alex Kingston joins Time Fracture
- Missy comic #3 out now
- Big Finish Ninth Doctor Adventures 2 due in August
- Big Finish War Master: Killing Time due in August
- Big Finish Torchwood Curios featuring the return of Bilis Manger due September
- Toby Hadoke’s Damaris Hayman obituary