Manage episode 295076374 series 2637614
In the Building a Business Line Of Credit networking event, green industry professional Josh Currivan of Currivan Green Co, Inc, Landscape and Hardscape Consultant Frank Bourque, Consultant and Author Kedma Ough, and Ryan Rothwell of Eastern Bank break down when and how you should establish business credit, if at all.
The topics on the show today include:
- When should you get a business line of credit?
- What are some tips for people who are searching/looking for funding?
- What is a starting point for people who have an average or below average credit score?
- How do banks look at people with different credit scores?
- How to apply for an IDA?
- What grants are available to people who are just starting their businesses?
- How should you structure your business?
Connect with us online:
- Visit us at ECHO Means Business
- Download our mobile app
- Follow us on Instagram
- Watch us on YouTube
- Like us on Facebook
Connect with Josh:
Connect with Frank:
Connect with Kedma:
Connect with Ryan: