Manage episode 277229748 series 2452172
Khierstyn Ross is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to launching products on Kickstarter. She’s experienced the highs of multiple 6-figure product launches, plus she’s endured the heartache of a launch gone bad. She knows what to do and, just as importantly, what to avoid.
In this podcast, we talk about the keys to building a 6-figure crowd-funded product launch including:
- What products work best for a Kickstarter launch
- Why audience building is so important, how to do it, and why so many people underestimate it.
- What kind of targets to set for your first day of your Kickstarter launch
- What to consider when it comes to shipping
- Top mistakes to avoid
- How storytelling fuels crowd-funding launches