Manage episode 263031643 series 2452172
You walk to your mailbox. Inside you find a hand-addressed envelope. It looks like it could be a thank you note of a birthday card. What are the odds you open it? 100%.
I love direct mail. Especially now because mailboxes are nearly empty (compared to 15-20 years ago). In this episode I interview David Wachs, CEO of Handwrytten. We discuss creative and affordable ways eCommerce companies can use Direct Mail to build customer loyalty and increase sales. We also discuss how his technology allows for automated handwritten notes...it’s pretty fantastic.
Here’s a look at what we discuss:
- How to use handwritten thank you notes to increase referrals
- How an online fashion company sent 700 handwritten notes, scored a 16.8% redemption rate and drove an ROI over 300%.
- Using direct mail to build your loyalty program
- Leveraging direct mail to get more positive reviews and/or mitigate negative reviews
- Launching direct mail Win-back campaigns
- Abandon cart direct mail sequences
- Automating handwritten thank-yous
- And more!