Episode 125 - Selling Product Subscriptions and Understanding the Power of Villains in Marketing with Ryan McKenzie
Manage episode 265280419 series 2452172
Learn how Tru Earth is disrupting the laundry detergent space by selling subscriptions and understanding the power of villains in marketing. My guest in this episode, Ryan McKenzie is a marketing and eComm wiz. He built his first online business in his 20s and after some extreme wins and some humbling losses, he found his eComm game. In this episode, we uncover some of Tru Earth’s keys to success including
- 3 types of offers that get shoppers to subscribe to auto-replenishment.
- How to structure pricing and discounts for subscriptions
- Blair Warren’s amazing 4 keys to persuasion (literally one the best marketing quotes I’ve ever heard) and how to leverage it for your business
- How finding a “villain” can make your marketing more powerful and help you build a closer community (hint: villains don’t have to be people)
- How to approach ad fatigue and new creative development for Facebook
- How OMG Commerce is helping Tru Earth leverage Google Shopping and YouTub ads
- Plus more!