Manage episode 258770455 series 1459916
Rock Thomas, life coach, bestselling author, and self-made millionaire with over 35 businesses, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Rock talks about developing a powerful work ethic, cultivating a resilient mindset, and achieving unbelievable success no matter how tough life gets. Rock dives into his back story of growing up on a farm and the many tough jobs he had over the years before finally becoming an incredibly successful and self-made millionaire. He talks about why his formula for success in life can be easily replicated by anyone willing to put in the work and face adversity and how you can do this too. If you’re wondering how redefine yourself and your identity in life to get the success you’ve always wanted, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- What growing up on a farm taught Rock about hard work and going after your goals and dreams in life
- Why tough times breed tough people
- The opportunity that this current global crisis offers prepared individuals
- Preparing your mindset, the most important factor of all for your success
- Some of the potential areas/industries for incredible success that people should focus on in the next 6 to 12 months
- Developing discipline at home and in your life to ensure your success no matter how bad life gets and how tough this coronavirus pandemic may be
- Some of the industries that are going to be hit the hardest because of this global crisis
- Rock’s foresight (or lack of) into becoming an entrepreneur and how he became so successful with so many different businesses
- The difference between how successful people fail and how average people fail
- How Rock picks himself back up after a major failure
- How Rock turned his pain into his passion
- Building a strength that others didn’t posses because of his hardships and struggles early on in life
- Cultivating an inner drive and motivation and whether everyone can do this
- Why so many people fall into the comfortably numb trap in life and don’t reach their full potential
- Changing the people you surround yourself with to change your life trajectory
- What Rock learned by working with Tony Robbins
- Leaving time for those who don’t add to your success in life but that you still care about or perhaps even love
- Paying attention to your inner narrative and how you speak to yourself throughout the day
- Being grateful and feeling blessed even in times of chaos or distress
- Finding good mentors in life who can see your future success
- Meeting the people who can help change your life and becoming friends with them
- Having the right type of energy to connect with others and express your true energy
- The power of the 1% rule and having faith in your success
Check out Rock on:
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.