How To Survive The Workplace And Live Life Like A Gentleman In The 21st Century – Frank Miniter (Ep. 252)
Manage episode 247424533 series 1459916
Frank Miniter, New York Times best-selling author whose latest book is The Ultimate Man’s Survival Guide to the Workplace, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Frank talks about what it means to be a man in this day and age and how we have to adapt to this radically different world we’re living in. He talks about 7 rules for surviving and thriving in the workplace and in life and what you need to do to be a 21st century gentleman. Frank covers mental, emotional, and physical toughness as well as proper mindset and social etiquette for being a strong but respectful man! If you’re wondering how to be the best man you can be and survive the war currently being waged against men, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Frank’s life growing up and the impact of being an active kid, hunting, fishing, fighting, and being outdoors
- The impact of being taught how to box from former heavyweight champion Floyd Patterson
- The life experiences behind The Ultimate Man’s Survival Guide, one of my all-time favorite books
- My boxing background and what I learned from doing this personally
- How to navigate through life in today’s day and age as a man
- The 7 rules for surviving the workplace as a man
- The fact that men are being attacked for trying to be men but at the same time attacked for not being manly enough in certain situations
- Understanding that the rules of the game have changed
- Why must should be what they seem
- Being who you truly are in all aspects of your life
- Being the hero of your day and being a stand up man
- The single biggest thing that men are missing right now in their lives
- The importance of sport in developing a boy and helping him become a true man
- Why Frank went running with the bulls in Spain several years back and what this teaches men about manhood
- The problem with feeling entitled and why so many people have this unfortunate mindset nowadays
- Being more aware of your environment and what’s happening around you
- How to challenge yourself the right way
- Being a man of action
- Mastering the tools you need in everyday life
- Treating a woman like a lady
- Being practical but looking good in the process
- Developing a gentlemen’s philosophy in life
- Being ready to exit the office and the importance of this
Check out Frank on:
*Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
* Have you joined the Elite Man Newsletter yet? If not, get on it now! Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and sign up to get special Elite Man content not seen nor heard anywhere else. Get all of our bonus podcast information, sneak peaks into upcoming shows, behind-the-scenes content, special offers, and exclusive Elite Man updates you won’t find anywhere else. I’m telling you if you’re not on our newsletter yet you’re missing out. Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and become a true member of the Elite Man Community. I look forward to speaking soon. EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter.