Manage episode 256331065 series 1459916
Charles Clark, world class sprinter, creator of Thrive Planner and Thrive Tribe Podcast, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Charles talks about his life as a world-class runner and switching his career and identity after a major injury into becoming a world-class mindset coach. Charles talks about the success conscious habits you need to practice every day and what it takes to have the mindset for success that a truly elite and world-class athlete possesses. He also talks about the process for tapping into your purpose and becoming activated and excited in your life every day. If you’re wondering how to develop a world-class mindset and tap into your purpose, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- What Charles does these days, as a retired professional runner
- Having the mindset of being in the top 1% of successful people in the world
- The injury that set him on his current path, the path of making a difference in the world through coaching
- Charles’ unbelievable running speed and what he could run a 200 meter time in (and a 40 yard dash even though he didn’t compete in the 40)
- What separated Usain Bolt from everyone else and made him so great
- Whether it’s possible to increase your running speed and the training behind this
- Losing to Bolt the day he broke the world record by less than 1 full second
- Being more present and grateful in your life
- What success consciousness is and why it’s the core to success
- Why values are action-driven
- How Charles Clark was able to switch his identity from being a world-class athlete to being a world-class mindset coach
- Why Charles is more passionate than ever before and why he’s so excited about life today and what he does
- Understanding and figuring out who you really are
- How to get below the surface and figure out your belief system, your faith, your values, and what you believe in
- Creating success habits every single day
- Tapping into your purpose and designing your life the way you want it to be
- Why your word of impact is so powerful, to not just for yourself but for lots of people
- Having faith beyond yourself not in a religious sense but a spiritual one
- Being a good father, family man, and leader and looking out for the next generation
- What purpose really means and why so many people don’t understand how to create purpose in their lives
- Being activated in your life
- Whether or not everybody can become activated and excited about life
- Success conscious habits you can use right now to change your life
- Having grit in your life and why this habit is a game-changer
Check out Charles on:
* Have you joined the Elite Man Newsletter yet? If not, get on it now! Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and sign up to get special Elite Man content not seen nor heard anywhere else. Get all of our bonus podcast information, sneak peaks into upcoming shows, behind-the-scenes content, special offers, and exclusive Elite Man updates you won’t find anywhere else. I’m telling you if you’re not on our newsletter yet you’re missing out. Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and become a true member of the Elite Man Community. I look forward to speaking soon. EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter.
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com or EliteManMagazine.com/elitemind.
*Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
* If you guys haven’t heard about Rhone, you’re really missing out. Rhone is a men's performance lifestyle and premium active-wear brand that is engineered for unparalleled quality and comfort. They are an absolute necessity for guys on the go. It doesn’t matter if you’re training in the gym or jumping on international flights, they are your new go-to men’s clothing brand. My favorites are their element v-necks and crew-neck t-shirts. These are high-quality, they fit perfectly, and they look great. Just the way a t-shirt or v-neck should look on a man. In my opinion they are some of the nicest casual shirts I’ve ever worn. But Rhone doesn’t just have great t-shirts, they also have great long sleeve, tank tops, jackets, pullovers, pants, shorts, swimwear, underwear, shoes, socks, and all kinds of other stuff you will love! And now Rhone has just released their amazing new Commuter Collection. Perfect for looking great and staying comfortable at the office or on the go. Rhone’s Commuter Collection is the superhero version of your everyday workwear. Offering everything from pants, dress shirts, polos, and vests, Rhone is obsessive about clothing that is lightweight, comfortable, and wrinkle-free. The Commuter Collection is made to make Mondays feel like Fridays with its care-free maintenance, total comfort, and effortless style. I really LOVE the versatility that the Commuter Collection offers. Check it out! Go to Rhone.com/elite today and use promo code “elite” to get 20% off your first purchase. That’s R-H-O-N-E.com/elite, promo code “elite” for 20% off. Rhone.com/elite, promo code “elite”.