Manage episode 278230235 series 1432966
How can we help a child during adolescence?
Once a child passes the first two stages of adolescence, things get very different and some parents even find it more difficult to guide and help their kids in these two final stages of adolescence.
In this episode, we bring you the part two of the interview with Dr. Carl Pickhardt where he explains the two last stages of adolescence and what changes and struggles you as a parent will be able to find when helping your child through this crucial phase of life.
Dr. Carl is a psychologist in private counseling and public lecturing practice in Austin, Texas. He is the author of 15 parenting books as well as books of illustrated psychology, young adult, and children's fiction. He received his B.A. and M.Ed. from Harvard and his Ph.D. from the University of Texas at Austin. He is a member of the American and Texas Psychological Associations. He has written columns for the Austin American Statesman ("Parenting the Teenager"), for the Austin Business Journal, Single Parent Magazine, Marriage and Family Living Magazine, Austin 360.com, and for Only Child Magazine (for which he is a contributing editor).
Connect with Dr. Carl
Join the Emotional Freedom Challenge!:
Are you ready to enhance your overall life? Learn how to Negotiate Anything!
Enroll today and claim a 10% discount and a free 30 minutes psychoeducation with me!
Connect with Dr. Carmen Román
- Website www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram https://t.me/EmotionsinHarmony
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman