Manage episode 280744686 series 1432966
Fear is an emotion that every human being has felt. Physiological and normal reactions of fear include increased heartbeat, sweaty hands, greater than normal energy load, insomnia, etc.
In this episode, Dr. Carmen Roman helps us to understand our fears at a deeper level so we can learn from them and, of course, face them with greater success.
In this episode you will learn:
- Common Reactions to fear.
- Examples of what is a normal fear vs clinical fear
- When and how your fear turns into a phobia or trauma
- Some tips about how to face our fears
- The importance of seeking help that matches our needs
- Some reflections about preventing unnecessary fears you may develop
Join the Emotional Freedom Challenge!:
Are you ready to enhance your overall life? Learn how to Negotiate Anything!
Enroll today and claim a 10% discount and a free 30 minutes psychoeducation with me!
Connect with Dr. Carmen Román
- Website www.emotionsinharmony.org
- Email email@example.com
- Telegram https://t.me/EmotionsinHarmony
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/AmigosinHarmony/
- Instagram https://www.Instagram.com/EmotionsinHarmony/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/DraCarmenRoman
- YouTube www.Youtube.com/c/ArmoniaEmocional
- Amazon https://www.amazon.com/shop/dracarmenroman