E18 - Failing in School to Becoming an International Trainer, Author & Public Speaker, with Amandeep Thind
Manage episode 302695392 series 2935115
Failed in 11th,
Got compartment in 12th,
Attempted suicide at 16,
Struggled with employment
Worked multiple jobs
Almost got deported from UK
His life has been full of twists and turns.
He went through a lot of hardships,
Yet he kept his spirit high to fight back,
His willingness to help people remained high,
He continued to develop each day with a high level of enthusiasm.
Amandeep shares his journey of consistently failing to meeting people who inspired him and then committing to transforming his life.
He mastered sales and public speaking.
He got trained by and worked with the world's best personal development trainers like Tony Robbins, T Harv Eker, Robert Kiyosaki, Dr. John D Martini, Les Brown, and many more.
He is now an International Trainer, Best Selling Author & Public Speaking Coach.
He believes that everyone should be open to learning as there is always a better way of doing things.
In this episode, he talks about
- His struggles as a kid
- What influenced him to become a public speaker
- His move to UK and series of struggles until he met his mentors
- Turning point – how he got his big speaking break
- Starting his own business and now impacting lives
- His future vision and long-term plan
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/amandeeplive
- amandeepthind.com (Personal Website)
- facebook.com/amandeeplive (Portfolio)
- tinyurl.com/y8xdfdrh (Blog)
Host Ehsan coordinates- https://www.linkedin.com/in/alimohammadehsan/