Manage episode 245602279 series 2413528
Nic Watson and Ahmed Al Balaghi co-host todays episode with a Millennial angle, with guest star Erik Mendelson, a music executive with Grammy Award Winning artists under his belt.
We discuss how the record industry is not paying it forwards to the artists and creative teams involved in music production and how blockchain through Tune Token and Cre8tor app will enable a fair share of earnings.
- Their journey to securing recognition in technology
- Gaining momentum with music industry executives
- Onboarding and recognising tomorrows future artists
- Using blockchain tech where it matters
- Why being completely decentralised is not a reality
We also have some fun with music industry stories that involve millennials, rock stars, chickens, tents, blockchain and “wasta”.
If you liked what you heard, please do leave us a review on Apple Podcasts and the other platforms. Don’t forget to support us by spreading the word and hitting that subscribe button!
Special Guest: Erik Mendelson.