Manage episode 268558578 series 1936614
When people understand the context, it's easier to get buy-in. The Engineer Of Finance dives into the context-concept, so stay tuned to learn more about it!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Listening to an author - 1:47
- A nice book is going out! - 2:24
- Adapting to a new reality - 8:24
- Understanding the context - 11:06
- Protecting yourself - 12:09
- Really likes teaching people - 13:26
- The importance of knowing all the facts - 15:40
- Educating people alternatives outside the stock market - 18:15
- A difference between ignorance and intelligence - 20:21
- Learn more and provide context to people - 24:07
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.