Manage episode 274514943 series 1936614
In today’s episode, Ken talks about the Importance of identifying and understanding the details of insurance and financial products.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- All about the details in the financial industry - 1:26
- The little things that make Ken happy - 2:13
- What happens when you understand the details - 3:32
- Being educated with the details - 4:19
- How to protect your wealth - 8:38
- Looking at investment strategies - 14:46
- Details are important - 17:57
- Math is truth - 24:20
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.