Manage episode 270030599 series 1936614
The Engineer of Finance talks about negative interest rates, coin shortage, cash is illegal, COVID-19 is now a religion, and much more!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- An upside-down world - 3:13
- COVID_19 is now a religion - 3:36
- It’s hard to use cash - 6:43
- Banks making money - 8:28
- Cash is illegal - 9:39
- What’s great about cash - 11:20
- The Greene Machine Investor Club - 17:03
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.