Manage episode 269050266 series 1936614
Onward & Upward: toward a better condition or higher level. Learn more with the Engineer of Finance!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Characteristics of a financial advisor - 1:43
- Onward & Upward - 1:59
- Having a scarcity mindset - 3:19
- Life long relationships - 4:12
- Always wanting to help people - 7:08
- The point of this podcast - 11:41
- The meaning behind Onward & Upward - 16:15
- Definition of Onward & Upward - 21:37
- Ken’s webinar - 23:29
- Teaching clients - 24:03
- Learn from our mistakes - 26:06
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.