Manage episode 269568013 series 1936614
Learn about the Greene Machine with the Engineer of Finance! In today’s episode, Ken announces a special club that qualified investors can join!
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
- Office 775-624-8839
- One of the coolest toys ever: Big Wheels: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsDU9HOtPn0
- The Ultimate Big Wheel: The Green Machine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF8Tzi_yUIg
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer Of Finance click here
- Learning how to delegate - 3:07
- What’s The Greene Machine? - 7:48
- Being part of Ken’s new club - 13:12
- Creating an investor club - 13:29
- Talking about The Greene Machine - 22:53
- A really weird year - 28:13
- Focus on things that you can control - 28:31
- Reach out to Ken to see if you are qualified for The Greene Machine - 34:07
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.