Manage episode 270522983 series 1936614
If you are 5 - 10 years from retirement and most of your money is with Wall Street, seriously consider protecting your money with assets outside and not correlated to the stock market.
Ken Greene transitioned from being a Professional Engineer (P.E.) to the “Engineer of Finance.” His goal is to help people become financially independent and help them earn better yields with less risk by investing Off Wall Street.
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For resources and additional information of this episode go to http://engineeroffinance.com
- Connect with Ken Greene
Book a meeting with Ken
- If you liked what you’ve heard and would like a one-on-one meeting with the Engineer of Finance click here
- Why does the stock market keep going up? - 0:50
- How to protect ourselves - 3:52
- Record unemployment rates - 6:54
- An intense election coming up - 9:15
- What to do if you are near retirement - 10:24
- Talk to your financial advisor and diversify your portfolio - 11:30
- Talking about the stock market - 15:22
- Make rational decisions - 16:21
- Have a very fulfilled retirement - 16:49
- Be part of The Greene Machine Investor Club - 17:19
Review, Subscribe and Share
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast so you get the latest episodes.