Manage episode 274096693 series 26499
On the 1st episode of Student Success Stories, we talk to Saki, a student from Japan!
Like most students in Japan, Saki started learning English in junior high school but still couldn’t speak well after graduating. It wasn’t until she had a shocking experience during her homestay in Australia when she realized she needed to become a better speaker and change her ways. Listen and find out how she became a confident and fluent English speaker in today’s powerful episode!
In this interview, Saki answers the following questions:
- What part of Japan are you from?
- How did you go from not being able to speak well, to your current fluency level?
- How did Periscope help you to improve your English fluency?
- What tips do you have for students who want to become better English speakers?
- What is your number one sightseeing tip for Okayama, Japan?
- and more!
Download MP3 (31MB) Right Click->Save Link As
On the English 2.0 Podcast, I help you express yourself more naturally and smoothly. We go beyond the words and phrases and talk about how to make your English sound more natural, proper mindset, and success principles.
Do you have a question?
Or do you have a success story you’d like to share?
Please email me at: al AT alsensei DOT com
The post Student Success Stories 1 | How Saki Became a Fluent English Speaker first appeared on ALsensei.