Manage episode 270639581 series 26499
On the 9th episode of the Teacher Interview, we talk to Takao Kasumi, co-author of “Friends Season 5 Book: English and Culture Learning Guide.”
Takao grew up in Australia and America and currently teaches in Japan. Recently, he wrote the Friends book with two other co-workers in order to help students have fun while learning English! Throughout the interview he gives some great tips so listen all the way through!
In this interview, Takao shares his best tips and answers the following questions:
- What kind of classes do you teach?
- Why do you prefer teaching with Zoom Meetings compared to in person?
- What are some tips for the TOEFL exam?
- How can I improve my English?
- What is your number one sightseeing tip for Yokohama, Japan?
- and more!
Download MP3 (19MB) Right Click->Save Link As
On the English 2.0 Podcast, I help you express yourself more naturally and smoothly. We go beyond the words and phrases and talk about how to make your English sound more natural, proper mindset, and success principles.
Do you have a question?
Please email me at: al AT alsensei DOT com