Manage episode 285584550 series 2800703
What if I told you there was a way to bypass the language barrier that you experience with your dog? Well, I believe that anyone who seeks to be a better communicator with their dog can achieve this by getting in touch with their intuition.
Your intuition is a powerful way to receive and send communication with not just your dog, but all beings. From a holistic perspective, there are so many benefits to being intentional with your intuition and using it to guide you. But, when it comes to connecting with your dog, this method of communication opens up bigger and better possibilities for your partnership to thrive.
In this episode of Enlightened By Dogs, Kathy shares how tapping into your intuition can help you build the safe, calm and happy life that you dream of living with your dog. She also shares eight tips for embracing your intuition and approaching animal-to-animal communication.
In this episode:
- How living a holistic lifestyle sets a foundation for better communication
- Why balance is key to your wellbeing
- How to communicate beyond the physical senses
- Pitcairn's Complete Guide to Natural Health for Dogs & Cats by Richard H. Pitcairn and Susan Hubble Pitcairn
- Molecules of Emotion by Dr. Candace Pert
- Animals: Our Return to Wholeness by Penelope Smith
- Bones Would Rain from the Sky: Deepening Our Relationships with Dogs by Suzanne Clothier
“We have the ability and the responsibility to go directly to the source and bypass the language barrier that we experience with our dogs.”
“You should be comfortable, willing and happy to use your intuitive senses to communicate with your dog.”
“We can tap into our intuitive communication to help resolve undesired behaviors, physical imbalances and illnesses.”
Want More of Kathy?
To read the blog post on this topic and to explore other episodes, click here.