Manage episode 280018971 series 2334484
Do you dream of creating a brilliant partnership with your dog? The type of partnership where the two of you can dance through life together as real partners?
Well, you can but it takes time, patience, and a lot of practice. In this inspiring episode of Enlightened By Dogs, Kathy shares how you and your dog can become winning partners.
To be a brilliant partner for your dog, you must put mental conditioning, optimistic thinking, responsibility for your actions, flexibility, intuition, and receptivity on your ‘To BE List.’
It might sound like a lot, but once you get a grip of all of these things and start working on your ‘To BE List,’ you’ll notice an incredible change and improvement in your relationship with your dog.
So, are you ready for you and your dog to become a winning team?
In this episode:
- Why your mental state is so important
- Why you need to work on your ‘To BE List’
- How to change the way you think about your dog’s behavior
- Why you need to focus more on the solutions and not the problems
- Why you must learn to pay attention to how you measure success
- Tips to help you become the Brilliant Partner your dog needs
“We often subconsciously jump to a conclusion about our dog's behavior too quickly”
“Step into your dog's paws and start to see the world through their perspective”
“Condition your mind to stay focused on solutions”
“Who we become as a result of sharing our life with dogs is what brings us true satisfaction and pleasure”
Mentions & Links
Want More of Kathy?
To read the blog post on this topic and to explore other episodes, click here.