Manage episode 169910359 series 1080272
EON speak to Michael Glennon from Glennon investment management about his love of investing in Smaller companies. Michael has a long history of investing in small companies and provides valuable insight into this profitable opportunity for SMSF trustees.
- Michael's history in investing
- Why he started Glennon Investment Management and why he likes the fund management industry
- Why he love's investing in Small Companies
- Making money when small become large
- How to judge management
- The risks of small companies
- Patience when investing
- Glennon Small Companies Listed Investment Company
This is a great podcast for trustees wanting to learn more about small company investing and why small companies should be a part of your Self Managed Super Fund.
Compound your wisdom!