Manage episode 304978341 series 41400
PieDAO is is a decentralized asset manager for tokenized portfolios and enables anyone to create allocations for both crypto and traditional assets. PIES are non-custodial pools available to anyone in the world with an internet connection. PIES require no minimum deposits for users. DOUGH is the token that governs the platform. Token holders are given voting rights on all decisions.
We were joined by the Founder of PieDAO, Alessio Delmonti, to talk about how the project works and why he is so committed to making wealth creation more accessible to all.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Alessio's background and how he got into crypto
- Alessio's views on 'financial inclusion'
- What is PieDAO and its mission
- A breakdown of the different components of PieDAO
- NFTs in PieDAO
- Using ETFs in their methodologies
- KPI options and how that plays into governance
- The PieDAO Oven
- The roadmap for the project
- Gnosis Safe: Gnosis Safe is a smart wallet for securely managing digital assets and allows you to define customized access permissions. - https://epicenter.rocks/gnosissafe
This episode is hosted by Brian Fabian Crain & Sebastien Couture. Show notes and listening options: epicenter.tv/414