EFR 614: Dr. Trish Ferrer on Developing a Healing Mindset, Intimacy and Sexuality, and Embracing Your Divine Masculine and Feminine Energy
Manage episode 332694677 series 1341947
True healing begins with your mindset. Health, wellness, and healing goes beyond the physical experience. There’s an esoteric, or spiritual, branch of medicine that’s little talked about but majorly impactful. Let’s unpack that concept and explore how spirituality might help you heal.
Dr. Trish Ferrer, ND is a Naturopathic Doctor by trade and a Healer by purpose. She is also a speaker, writer, activist and coach that combines healthcare, feminine energetics, and spirituality to sustain your health. Ultimately, she “specializes in people, who they are and the complexity of their humanity”.
In this discussion, Chase and Trish discuss the interconnections between modern medicine and esoteric medicine, how to develop the healing mindset, and the powerful relationship between physical, spiritual, and emotional health. She also shares her top advice on men’s health, divine intimacy and sexuality, and the benefits of embracing your masculine and feminine energies.
Follow Dr. Trish Ferrer @dr.trishferrer
Visit her website
Follow Chase on Instagram @chase_chewning
Follow him on Twitter @chasechewning
- Dr. Trish sheds light on how our physical health is connected to our spiritual and emotional health and wellness. So often, people come to Trish struggling with chronic conditions or health issues, having seen several doctors with no success or diagnosis. Trish helps treat their physical ailment, but also helps them look at other areas of their life, like childhood or relationships, to find the root cause of their issue. Once they do that, physical health will be restored.
- Trish breaks down her meaning behind spirituality and esoteric medicine and talks about how to develop the mindset that’s needed to heal.
- Empowerment and education are critical in the healthcare system and medicinal space. The philosophy of healing is really about being present in the moment. Once we are aware, informed, and empowered, we’re able to tackle the obstacles to health and wellness. Listen in to hear Trish describe the role of empowerment and education in her naturopathy practice and how this impacts her patients’ outcomes.
- Trish shares her #1 tip for men’s health (and smashing the patriarchy): Let go of “what a man should be”. Embrace your masculine AND feminine energies. Connect with your vulnerabilities and sensitivities because those are also your strengths.
- Chase and Trish break down the role of “kingship” and “queenship”, or the divine masculine and feminine, in sexual health. Plus, Trish shares how you can be strong AND tender at the same time as well as how to make your partner (or potential partner) feel safe around you.