Manage episode 298110389 series 2170547
EPISODE #41 - The Future of Disruptive Innovation with Shawn Kanungo
In this episode of The Innovators Behind Disruption, we explore what the future of disruptive innovation could look like with keynote speaker, Shawn Kanungo.
- 0:00 Opening remarks
- 2:00 Are organizations embracing disruptive tech?
- 6:00 Electricity the backbone of the future
- 9:15 The growth of automation and AI
- 14:26 The bubble of crypto
- 19:05 The biggest disruptive forces to come
- 22:37 Bio-tech, genomics and autonomous vehicles
- 25:00 What advice would you give the younger generation
- 28:34 The paradox of disruption
- 31:59 Is a Metaverse ETF to come?
- 35:15 The new industries of the metaverse
- 35:50 Closing remarks
Shawn Kanungo, Keynote Speaker - Disruptive Innovation
Shawn Kanungo is a globally recognized innovation strategist. He previously spent 12 years at Deloitte working closely with leaders to better plan for the opportunities associated with disruptive innovation. Shawn is a Partner with Queen & Rook, where he advises leading organizations and executives on disruptive trends, and actively invests in early-stage ventures. His work and interviews have been featured in The Globe & Mail, The Guardian, CBC and CTV. He has been recognized as Avenue Magazine's Top 40 Under 40. In 2021, he was named in Forbes as the “Best Virtual Keynote Speaker I’ve Ever Seen”. Shawn’s content on innovation has garnered millions of views, respectively across LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube & Facebook.