Manage episode 293291239 series 69165
With travel opening back up, where do you want to go first (domestically)? Because we loved this topic so much we are splitting this conversation into two episodes and therefore splitting our list in two as well. Today, we will be covering our US destinations that we would love to spend some time in this summer.
If you are craving travel as much as we are, this episode will fill your travel list with some great US destinations.
Where are your top summer destinations in the US? Let us know by tagging us in a post on Instagram at @ExtraPackofPeanuts.In This Episode
- 05:25 The State That Has Fewer Than 7 Humans Per Square Mile (Heather's #5)
- 10:30 The Healthiest State In The Country & Home To Ben & Jerry's (Trav's #5)
- 11:45 The Land of Enchantment (Heather's #4)
- 14:05 Been Named "Beer Town USA" (Trav's #4)
- 16:20 It Feels Like Home...Because It Is (Heather's #3)
- 20:05 Stunningly Gorgeous Scenery & Road Trip Ready (Trav's #3)
- 23:15 Once Voted The Best City In The World by Travel & Leisure Magazine (Heather's #2)
- 25:35 The State That Has 1 Bear For Every 21 People (Trav's #2)
- 29:20 Heather's #1 Is A Region Close To Her Heart
- 32:50 Trav's #1 Is A Roadtrip Region
- Want to follow our lives & adventures? Check out our Instagram's @ExtraPackOfPeanuts, @HeatherSherry, @TravelingWhitMyles, and @HaddieBean
- Location Indie
- Camp Indie
- Summer Destinations Part 1: International
- 5 Ways Travel Will Change Post-Pandemic
- Travel Wishlist 2021
Leave a Review!
Apple Podcast reviews are one of THE most important factors for podcasts. If you enjoy the show please take a second to leave the show a review on Apple Podcasts!
- Click this link: Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Hit “View in iTunes” on the left-hand side under the picture.
- Leave an honest review.
- You’re awesome!