Manage episode 216169237 series 2419713
Medical and health cases typically arise from detrimental effects to one’s health due to a faulty product. If this is the case, an individual may need to file a product liability lawsuit. Bringing cases like this to court can take years to resolve and there are many factors that can dictate the process. If you are currently involved in a product liability lawsuit or want to learn more about the process in which one occurs tune in to this episode of Failed Hips and Harmful Drugs with Attorney Clay Hodges.
- Working with cases in multi-district litigation
- Recalibrating your idea of how justice works
- Factors to consider in a product liability case
- Delays in getting a settlement or other resolution of your case.
- Post-trial motions
- Motion for new trial
- Filing an appeal
- Getting a resolution before filing a lawsuit
Connect with Clay: