Manage episode 291138316 series 2419713
In this week’s episode, Clay’s friend and former client shares her experience from recovering from not one, but three hip replacement surgeries. “Amy” discusses her journey from discovering her need for hip replacement surgery, to having the surgery, to how she knew the product was defective, and through her recovery process.
This conversation is full of important information if you have or think you may need a hip replacement. Join Clay Hodges in this episode to learn more about Amy’s experience with a defective hip replacement.
- Amy shares what her physical activity looked like before her hip replacement
- When and how Amy realized she needed surgery
- Amy shares when she got her first surgery and what her recovery was like
- How Amy found out her hip replacement was defective
- The rehab process after the revision surgery vs the initial surgery
- Amy shares her experience with pain management and medicine
- The differences between each revision surgery
- Amy shares how she’s worked to get active again
- Why it takes diligence to recover and build strength back
- The importance of seeking out support