Manage episode 296582292 series 2419713
Paraquat is a popular chemical used as a pesticide for many farms and vineyards in the United States. Unfortunately, many consumers are unaware of the harmful and deadly effects this toxic chemical can have on their health.
In this conversation, Clay Hodges shares the inside scoop on Paraquat and reveals the many deadly side effects this product can have. If you or anyone you know has come in contact with this chemical, tune into this episode to learn more!
- What is Paraquat
- Where can you get Paraquat and why you have to have an RUP
- Why has Paraquat gotten more popular
- Who would be using Paraquat
- What is Paraquat used on
- Connections between Paraquat and Parkinson's disease
- What regulations have been put on Paraquat
- What to do if you’ve been exposed to Paraquat