Manage episode 268935612 series 1325409
We cannot pretend that life is going to get back to normal. It’s not. And we believe that’s a good thing, especially for families. In this episode, we talk about what we believe God is up to in this moment of history. There is an apocalypse, or a revealing, taking place in our society. How do you discern what that means for your family? That’s what this episode is all about.
We discuss a number of topics relevant to your family right now:
- How to listen to God in this hour and what He has for your family.
- Our decision to lay everything on the table and decide what needs to go and what needs to stay.
- Why we decided to homeschool this year and what that looks like.
- How to grieve and say goodbye well to an old season so we can properly say hello to a new one.
- What it means to “unschool” ourselves in regard to being famous at home.
Sign up today for The Leader’s Heart Cohort and receive 20% off registration. Spaces are running out!