Manage episode 316284228 series 2083326
We made it! It’s the 100th episode of Famous Lost Words and our Season 7 finale. This week – some of our favourite stories ever!
- Roland Orzabal of Tears For Fears talks about his first hilarious meeting with our favourite Beatle.
- Ed Robertson explains how Barenaked Ladies made the cheapest music video in history – which ended up in high rotation at MuchMusic
- Christopher regals us once again with his epic story about having dinner in L.A. with Robert Plant, Mike Myers, Alannah Myles… and Don Rickles?
- Jann Arden tells the unusual story of how she got her record deal
- CHUM broadcaster Roger Ashby talks about partying for 48 hours in London with Led Zeppelin and Fleetwood Mac - and living to tell about it.
- ‘60s legend Martha Reeves tells the amazing story behind her big break at Motown.
- Ivan from Men Without Hats talks about the dizzying experience of their first major concert
- Randy Bachman talks about two different experiences with the same Beatle
- Chantal Kreviazuk tells the wonderful story of the night she met her future husband, Raine Maida
- We re-visit Tom’s story about the time he embarrassed himself in front of Eddie Van Halen and Valerie Bertinelli (and why he has no regrets)
- Our friend Brent Jensen (of the podcast No Sleep Til Sudbury) tells the entertaining story of the time he inadvertently interviewed one of his heroes, shirtless!
- Former Eagle Glenn Frey reacts to harsh criticism from producer Glyn Johns
- Adam Levine of Maroon 5 tells the story of the time he saved his dad from terrible embarrassment
- ‘70s star Al Stewart talks about a case of mistaken identity with a famous ‘80s duo
- And Christopher & Tom have a lively debate about this question: if you could only listen to the music of one decade, which decade would it be?
1. Marker 02 (00:07:41)
2. Marker 10 (00:41:11)
3. Marker 04 (00:41:11)
4. Marker 05 (00:41:51)
5. Marker 07 (00:48:40)
6. Marker 08 (01:02:07)
7. Marker 09 (01:02:07)