Manage episode 280293616 series 2581934
Time to bust some myths about nutrition. Head coach Ryan Kohler and Coach Trevor Connor both have degrees in nutrition and decades of experience working with athletes on all manner of sports nutrition topics.
Together, they discuss some of the major misconceptions that regularly enter any conversation on what to eat when training and racing.
- Are macronutrients all that matter?
- Do carbs make you fat?
- Do you need fancy race food?
- How do you know if you have a food allergy?
- What really causes cramping?
- Is a pasta party the best pre-race dinner?
- Can you “train” how your body hydrates?
We answer all these questions and many others as we explore some of the most common misconceptions in sports nutrition.
Let's make you fast!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices