Manage episode 299824152 series 2653844
In this episode, Kristina and Karyn talk about:
- observations made from teaching students from all over the world
- places where people tend to talk more openly
- some topics to generally avoid during small talk
The extra mile (useful English vocabulary you'll hear in the podcast):
- kosher = acceptable; generally approved of or considered to be correct
- to generalize = say something that seems to be true in most situations or for most people, but that may not be completely true in all cases.
- off limits = an area that you are not allowed to go
Do you want the transcript of the podcast, more vocabulary resources and live conversation practice?
Join the Faster Fluency Conversation Club!
You'll become more fluent and more confident in English faster, in a fun community of professionals from around the world!
Details about joining: https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now
Use code 'FFCC40' to get 40% off your 1st month in the Club!!
Support the show (https://christinarebuffetcourses.com/faster-fluency-conversation-club/join-now)