Manage episode 295080577 series 2534734
When you do things in the right order - it works.
Get a plan, connect to your community, see a need for your services and answer that call. Don’t always rely on Google to answer your questions. Invest in the experts who can do it right from the start - which will save you time and money!
In this episode of the Fearless Practitioners Podcast I talk to Jessie Wrye about her journey in growing her private practice into a group practice - by doing the right things at the right time.
Listen in to learn how you can take your private practice to a group practice by building off the foundational skills you already have.
Jessie (she/her) is a registered dietitian who is fluent in Spanish and certified diabetes care & education specialist (CDCES).
She has worked at:
- Queen of the Valley Medical Center, clinical inpatient care
- OLE Health, outpatient counseling & health education
- California Department of State Hospitals
- WIC Supplemental Nutrition Program
She has partnered with local mental health agencies:
- Innovations Community Center
- South Napa Shelter
- Napa County Mental Health
- Alcohol & Drug Services, Napa County
Jessie understands the overwhelming research that supports the power of being nourished and the harmful effects of intentional weight loss & diets. Practicing the art of this science drives her expertise, energy and advocacy. Jessie has put her passion into action by founding As You Are Nutrition.TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Transitioning from private practice to a group practice.
- Investing in professional help when you need it.
- Going back to foundations to grow your private practice.
Owning a private practice is a journey, and often one that is taken alone.
You might be wondering - where should you go with your practice next?
Are you ready to grow, to scale? Or do you need some more foundational work first?
Take the Quiz and find out what your next step is to become a Fearless Practitioner.MORE FROM ADRIEN
- Foundations of Private Practice
- Building Your Dream Practice
- Apply for Business Coaching
- Resources for Your Practice
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Connect with Adrien on Instagram and Facebook
- Private Practice Paperwork Templates
Click here to subscribe to iTunes! I add new episodes every week and if you're not subscribed, there's a good chance you'll miss out on those.
I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!