Manage episode 283231209 series 2151002
This week, Ryan and Brian double down on interviews, and share conversations with both NYT Spelling Bee aficionado Deb Koker and our very own Barnacle, Ben Zimmer. We have a new contest crossword (you can download it at (https://bit.ly/fmi280con), and you should check out our twice-weekly Twitch stream at https://www.twitch.tv/nextdoorcomics on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 4pm PT / 7pm ET.
Stuff to click:
- Deb Koker on Twitter
- The Berkeleyside article about the "hella" yearbook
- That's What I Call Sea Shanties, Volume 1
- "Far From Over" from Staying Alive
- Jesse Lansner's crosswords
- Boswords, and the Winter Wondersolve
- Priazzo Pizza from Pizza Hut
If you get bored, write something for the Fill Me In wiki.
And if you're feeling philanthropic, donate to our Patreon.
Do you enjoy our show? Actually, it doesn't matter! Please consider leaving us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. This will help new listeners find our show, and you'll be inducted into the Quintuple Decker Turkey Club.
Drop us a note or a Tweet or a postcard or a phone call — we'd love to hear from you.
- Apple Podcasts link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fill-me-in/id1364379980
- Google Play link: https://player.fm/series/fill-me-in-2151002
- RSS feed: http://bemoresmarter.libsyn.com/rss
- Contact us: Email (email@example.com) / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Google Voice (315-510-9892)
We're putting these words here to help with search engine optimization. We don't think it will work, but you probably haven't read this far, so it doesn't matter: baseball, crossword, crosswords, etymology, game, hunt, movies, musicals, mystery, oscar, pizza, puzzle, puzzles, soup, trivia, words