Fill Me In #281: I lured you in with baseball, and then slapped you in the face with the prime minister.
Manage episode 283945025 series 2151002
This week, Ryan and Brian hang out for a while with self-proclaimed computer girl and crossword maker Malaika Handa, creator of 7xwords.com. We have a contest crossword (you can download it at (https://bit.ly/fmi280con), and you should check out our twice-weekly Twitch stream at https://www.twitch.tv/nextdoorcomics on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 4pm PT / 7pm ET.
Stuff to click:
- Malaika Handa on Twitter (and her bot) - and of course, her 7x7 crosswords project at 7xwords.com
- Boswords, and the Winter Wondersolve
- Grids These Days, puzzles by Paolo Pasco
- Steve Mossberg's Square Pursuit
- Brooke Husic's Xwords By A Ladee
If you get bored, write something for the Fill Me In wiki.
And if you're feeling philanthropic, donate to our Patreon.
Do you enjoy our show? Actually, it doesn't matter! Please consider leaving us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. This will help new listeners find our show, and you'll be inducted into the Quintuple Decker Turkey Club.
Drop us a note or a Tweet or a postcard or a phone call — we'd love to hear from you.
- Apple Podcasts link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fill-me-in/id1364379980
- Google Play link: https://player.fm/series/fill-me-in-2151002
- RSS feed: http://bemoresmarter.libsyn.com/rss
- Contact us: Email (email@example.com) / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Google Voice (315-510-9892)
We're putting these words here to help with search engine optimization. We don't think it will work, but you probably haven't read this far, so it doesn't matter: baseball, crossword, crosswords, etymology, game, hunt, movies, musicals, mystery, oscar, pizza, puzzle, puzzles, soup, trivia, words