Manage episode 285098012 series 2151002
This week, the Barnacle is back with talk of all kinds of "nyms" as well some racy background on "ya yas." We also got Necco wafers and bread flour, and maybe even a few crosswords. There's a non-crossword contest (you can download it at http://bit.ly/fmi282con), and you should check out our twice-weekly Twitch stream at https://www.twitch.tv/nextdoorcomics on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 4pm PT / 7pm ET.
Stuff to click:
- Mollie Cowger's Crosswords from Outer Space
- Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me episode that discusses Necco wafers
- The Expanded Crossword Name Database
If you get bored, write something for the Fill Me In wiki.
And if you're feeling philanthropic, donate to our Patreon.
Do you enjoy our show? Actually, it doesn't matter! Please consider leaving us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. This will help new listeners find our show, and you'll be inducted into the Quintuple Decker Turkey Club.
Drop us a note or a Tweet or a postcard or a phone call — we'd love to hear from you.
- Apple Podcasts link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fill-me-in/id1364379980
- Google Play link: https://player.fm/series/fill-me-in-2151002
- RSS feed: http://bemoresmarter.libsyn.com/rss
- Contact us: Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Google Voice (315-510-9892)
We're putting these words here to help with search engine optimization. We don't think it will work, but you probably haven't read this far, so it doesn't matter: baseball, crossword, crosswords, etymology, game, hunt, movies, musicals, mystery, oscar, pizza, puzzle, puzzles, soup, trivia, words