Manage episode 285688622 series 2151002
This week, Brian and Ryan are in the hot seat as special guest Neville Fogarty stops by to twist their brains with some fun puzzles! Neville gives us this week's Contest Puzzle (which is described in the episode, but not available for download). Also, Ryan taunts Brian about what is to come on our next Twitch stream -- join them at https://www.twitch.tv/nextdoorcomics on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 4pm PT / 7pm ET.
Stuff to click:
- Matt Gritzmacher's Daily Crossword Links
- Topple Magazine
- Split Decisions website (warning: Comic Sans in play)
- Cracking the Cryptic's Patreon and YouTube channel
- Shrink-Wrapped Puzzles
If you get bored, write something for the Fill Me In wiki.
And if you're feeling philanthropic, donate to our Patreon.
Do you enjoy our show? Actually, it doesn't matter! Please consider leaving us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts. This will help new listeners find our show, and you'll be inducted into the Quintuple Decker Turkey Club.
Drop us a note or a Tweet or a postcard or a phone call — we'd love to hear from you.
- Apple Podcasts link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fill-me-in/id1364379980
- Google Play link: https://player.fm/series/fill-me-in-2151002
- RSS feed: http://bemoresmarter.libsyn.com/rss
- Contact us: Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Google Voice (315-510-9892)
We're putting these words here to help with search engine optimization. We don't think it will work, but you probably haven't read this far, so it doesn't matter: baseball, crossword, crosswords, etymology, game, hunt, movies, musicals, mystery, oscar, pizza, puzzle, puzzles, soup, trivia, words