Manage episode 273828746 series 2801592
Today I spoke with Laura Siddons about the 4th trimester. The goal of the show is to explain the concept of the fourth trimester and to promote support for new moms during this sacred postpartum period.
Laura Siddons is the founder of The Nesting Place and The 4th Trimester Support Circle Program.
In this episode we discuss:
- What the 4th Trimester is:
- What babies need during this time
- What moms need during this time
- The 4th Trimester Support Circle Program more in depth
- How someone can join
- New Virtual Support Group starting on September 16, 2020
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/findingyourvillagepod?fan_landing=true)