Manage episode 273828745 series 2801592
Today we are discussing a very important topic: Postpartum Depression.
Ronnisha Anderson is a mental health professional and certified professional life coach. Her mission is to provide her clients with support so they can flourish and empower themselves! Today, she and I share about our personal experiences with Postpartum Depression (PPD). Additionally, Ronnisha will discuss the intersection of PPD and Marriage and Family Therapy.
In the this episode, we discuss:
- How Ronnisha realized she had Postpartum Depression
- The importance of self-awareness and doing inner work
- How she remedied her PPD:
- self-care and being intentional with her time
- self-compassion, grace and kindness
- Ronnisha discussed how she decided to become a therapist
- she hadn't gone to therapy herself until college!
- I share about my experience with PPD as well
- what it was like to experience this with a second child, but not the first
- The intersection of Postpartum Depression with Marriage and Family Therapy
How to get in touch with Ronnisha:
*Use code: FYV40 to get 40% off of Ronnisha’s coaching services!
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/findingyourvillagepod?fan_landing=true)