Manage episode 286724176 series 2801592
In today’s episode, we are considering the choice of circumcision.
I had the great honor of talking to Dr. Christiane Northrup, who is a visionary pioneer in women’s health, a board-certified OB/GYN with more than thirty years of clinical experience, former assistant clinical professor of OB/GYN at the University of Vermont College of Medicine, and a three-time New York Times bestselling author. In 2016, she was named one of Oprah Winfrey’s Super Soul 100, a group of leaders who are using their voices and talent to awaken humanity.
Internationally known for her empowering approach, Dr. Northrup embraces medicine that
acknowledges the unity of mind, body, emotions, and spirit, and teaches women to create health by tuning into their inner wisdom. Dr. Northrup acknowledges our individual and collective capacity for growth, freedom, joy, and balance. I hope you will find our conversation about the choice of circumcision enlightening and informative.
In this episode we discuss:
- Dr. Northrup’s background
- The history of circumcision in the United States
- Typical reasons why parents choose to circumcise their sons?
- The risks associated with circumcision
- Circumcision is not medically necessary
How to get in touch with Dr. Northrup:
- Website: www.drnorthrup.com
- Newsletter: For health and lifestyle tips that Dr. Northrup recommends, sign up for her FREE biweekly eNewsetter. You will get up-to-date-information, and learn about events that can put you on your path toward better health and vitality. To sign up for her FREE biweekly eNews visit https://www.drnorthrup.com/newsletter/
How to get in touch with me:
- Follow me on Instagram
- Find other episodes at: www.findingyourvillagepod.com
- Email me at email@example.com
- Monthly Newsletter
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/findingyourvillagepod?fan_landing=true)