Manage episode 289706788 series 2801592
This is episode 50 of the Finding Your Village podcast!!! I am so excited to have released 50 episodes and I would like to thank everyone who has listened to an episode and to all of the wonderful guests who have shared their time and expertise on the show.
In today’s episode, I talk to Kaitlin McGreyes who is a mom, Doula and the Founder of Be Her Village, which is an online Baby Registry for parent services and support, rather than physical baby products. It is like the “Honeyfund” for birth.
In this episode we discussed:
- Revolutionizing the traditional baby registry
- Parents don’t need as much stuff as they need support like: a Doula, Prenatal Yoga Classes, Lactation Consultant, Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist, Postpartum Doula, etc.
- The “savior complex” that comes up for some people who work in Birth Work
- Be her Village allows communities to support new parents so that they can focus on their new baby
- They also have a wonderful Registry Guide for both parents and gift-givers
How to get in touch with Kaitlin:
How to get in touch with me:
- Follow me on Instagram
- Find other episodes at: www.findingyourvillagepod.com
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monthly Newsletter
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/findingyourvillagepod?fan_landing=true)