Manage episode 293697689 series 2801592
In this week’s episode we round out our series on birth preparation classes and discuss Hypnobabies. I was honored to interview the Founder and Director of Hypnobabies Childbirth Hypnosis, Kerry Tuschhoff last week.
Kerry is a nationally renowned speaker and writer on a wide range of women's pregnancy and childbirth concerns. Her subjects include prenatal and childbirth choices, informed consent issues, health and low-risk status concerns, comfort in childbirth, the power of birth language and midwifery advocacy.
I hope you have enjoyed this series on the different philosophies on childbirth preparation methods and I think you are going to love this episode with Kerry.
Thank you for listening!
In this episode we discuss:
- How and why did you create Hypnobabies Childbirth Hypnosis?
- What is Hypnobabies?
- What is the class structure like?
- Class 1: Hypnosis basics, demonstration and introduction to "Light Switch Technique"
- Class 2: Introduction to Stages of Labor, hypno-anesthesia
- Class 3: Information about birthing choices and Doulas
- Class 4: How labor starts and Peace Cue
- Class 5: Transformation and birth of baby
- Class 6: Birth rehearsal and newborn and maternal care
- Who would be a good fit for Hynobabies?
Kerry is offering a discount code for Finding Your Village podcast listeners to those that are interested in the Hypnobabies Home Study Courses!
Get 20% off with code: FindingYourVillage20
How to get in touch with Kerry/Hypnobabies:
How to get in touch with me:
- Follow me on Instagram
- Find other episodes at: www.findingyourvillagepod.com
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monthly Newsletter
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/findingyourvillagepod?fan_landing=true)