Manage episode 298063790 series 2908151
In this episode, Sina Haghighat talks to Anthony Orisses about how he is living a life with purpose and applying his service mindset into his start-up, Rarecut, to give back to the local community. He discusses his learnings as an entrepreneur; providing valuable insights for those who want to start a side hustle that they are passionate about. Anthony also covers how he applies certain habits to boost productivity and reduce procrastination for optimal performance in all aspects of his life.
Some of the questions asked:
- What is your purpose?
- How did you find your purpose?
- What would be your advice to other business owners?
- What is your vision for the future of your business?
In this episode you will learn:
- Starting a brand with purpose
- Getting closer to your true-self
- Starting your side hustle
- The mistakes entrepreneurs make
- How to give back to your local community
- Morning routines
Connect with Anthony:
Instagram | @anthonyorisses
Connect with Rare Cut:
Instagram | @rarecut
Website | https://www.rarecut.com/
Connect with First Serve:
Instagram | @firstservepodcast
Connect with Sina:
Instagram | @sinahaghighat
Website | https://sinahaghighat.com/