Manage episode 284976273 series 2493110
Things that are easier said than done: “Just be yourself!” Why is this so hard?
Here are a couple of reasons:
- It’s sometimes hard to see the label when we’re inside the bottle and this creates so
- We’re scared to share who we really are with the world, in case we get rejected...
My guest this week, Leslie Ehm helps people discover their uniqueness and release it into the world.
As a Former TV host and advertising Creative Director turned training guru, Leslie Ehm has spent decades travelling the globe with her award-winning company Combustion, working with executives and teams from top organizations like Google, Disney, Pepsico, TD Bank, Uber, HBO, Lenovo, and more.
Fuelled by her unrelenting passion for developing human potential, Leslie is now a Swagger Coach, author of Swagger – Unleash Everything You Are and Become Everything You Want, and a keynote speaker.
She’s turned technologists into creative forces, bankers into storytellers, and has brought a serious dose of badass-ness to boardrooms everywhere.
Tune in to Episode 160 of the First Time Facilitator podcast to hear how you can up your confidence and swagger!
P.s. Oh and that other easier-said-than-done-phrase, “Fake it ‘til you make it?” Leslie thinks that’s baloney!In this episode, you will learn how to:
- See people’s truth to help them to manifest who they really are
- The difference between self-belief and confidence
- Fundamental drivers of swagger
- How to discover your own swagger
- Swagger: Unleash everything you are and become everything you want
- Visit Leslie Ehm’s website
- Connect with Leslie on LinkedIn
- Tweet Leslie to let her know you watched this episode!
Other helpful links: