Manage episode 285241603 series 2622236
Today I’m hosting an all-star panel of actual real estate investors from around the country, I’m going to ask them how the pandemic has affected their businesses, what changes they are making, and what they expect from 2021.
The market right now is as hot as it has ever been. It’s so hot that deals are difficult to find. Here are a few of the questions I’ll be asking our experts:
- Where do you see the real estate market by the end of the year?
- How do we prepare ourselves for the changing realities in the market?
- What opportunities, investing strategies or tactics will be useful this year?
- Talk about locations - does this market open up or push us to new territory? If so, where?
- How do we mitigate risk in 2021?
- How do we handle prolonged bans on evictions?
- What do you think the impact of the “Zoom Boom” (i.e. work from home) will be in the markets.
- Where (either tactically or geographically) will you focus most of your efforts in the coming year?
The panel is Michael Green, active house flipper and host of the Flip Factor podcast, Chris Larsen, apartment buyer and host of the Next Level Income Podcast, Helen Ishii, owner of a virtual wholesaling company marketing properties across the southeastern US, and Chip Cagle, top producer for Bay Mountain Capital.How to contact us
www.RogerBlankenship.com. Leave a voicemail right from the home page!
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 877-55-ROGER (877-557-6437) ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.Sponsors
American IRA: www.americanIRA.com
The Flipping America Buyers Club bit.ly/flippingamericabuyersclubAnnouncements:
- We’re kicking off a new round of coaching in January. In six months I will tell you everything you need to know about real estate and real estate investing to set you on the path to financial freedom and generational wealth. My coaching program starts with a one-on-one interview with you and based on the person you are and your life situation, we develop and agree on a real estate strategy that fits you. You then have access to a series of online training courses to provide content and context. And nearly every Wednesday evening there is a group coaching call. Whether you want to own income properties, flip houses, or invest passively, we have a proven plan that’s right for you. Go to bit.ly/sixmonthcoaching and sign up today.