Manage episode 285351923 series 2622236
Are you serious about getting into the real estate investing business? Today I’m going to talk about the best way to do that.
In a few minutes I’m going to play for you a brief presentation I did for those on a recent Flipping America REIA call describing my coaching program in detail. You’re going to hear that it covers every topic you need in order to launch and grow your real estate career. Or if you just want real estate as a side gig, I’m prepared to guide you there as well. We do a personalized investing plan with every person in the program, provide a ton of content online and do a weekly coaching call with me.
Why should you hire me to train you? Since 2002 I’ve been a part of over 2000 real estate transactions including more than 1000 fix and flip projects, hundreds of rental houses, and hundreds of other projects either as a funder, a third-party buyer, or a wholesaler. When it comes to single-family homes you’re not going to find anyone with more experience, knowledge or understanding of the process. There isn’t a deal structure I haven’t used. There isn’t a piece of the process that I haven’t built a system or even an entire course around. I’ve been doing it for years and I’ve been teaching it for years. I’m still doing deals today.
But don’t just listen to me, listen to others:
I just got off the phone with Roger for our 1:1 strategy call and it was amazing. The breadth of his knowledge and his willingness to share his experience and expertise as an investor was enlightening. Roger is the real deal, I learned more in our 30 min conference call than I did from other investment instruments that I have been using thus far. My sincere thanks for an awesome jump start to my career as a real estate investor.
Raghu Valusani does 8-10 wholesale deals every month now. Here’s what he said:
I was looking for someone who has tremendous amount of Knowledge, Experience friendly and Helpful. So I joined FlipStarter Course in March 2019, came to know How really caring and genuinely interested in helping, I understood "He is the one", I joined Roger's Coaching program, which is Amazing!. I would not be where I am without him and I alway have deep gratitude for Roger.
“Before meeting Roger we were very lost in the real estate world and always felt like we were trying to get a sip of water out of a fire hydrant. The minute we met Roger and joined his coaching program, we felt a huge relief. Roger is an open book and very honest, he will guide you but also tell you when you’re not doing things correctly. He has probably answered a million questions for us and that alone we could not be more grateful for. If you’re even thinking about paying for one of those seminars, or classes from the “big players” save your money and join Roger’s coaching program, I promise you it is worth every penny.”
Jorge and Chabelly Rodriquez
It was a joy to work with Roger, but more importantly Educational. This was our first home renovation project. We did not have a clue where to start, Roger put us in contact with the right company to fund our project and that set us off in the right direction. From there we ran into a lot of obstacles along the way. He gave great advice when we needed him too. More importantly he made him accessible throughout the entire time. I would definitely recommend anyone inexperienced in flipping properties to work with Roger.
Lamar JohnsonHow to contact us
www.RogerBlankenship.com. Leave a voicemail right from the home page!
Twitter and Instagram @FlippingAmerica
Call our National Comment Line: 877-55-ROGER (877-557-6437) ext 1. Leave your message or your question.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please always tell us where you are from. We like to know where the show is being heard. And let us know how you found out about us if you don’t mind.Sponsors
American IRA: www.americanIRA.comAnnouncements:
- Looking for focus group volunteers for the FAN
- They 3D printed a house on site! 1400 sf 3/2, $299,000. https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/a-3d-printed-home-is-on-the-market-in-new-york
- I always say “compare everything with everything” Here’s an interesting take on investing in real estate vs stocks. https://www.marketwatch.com/story/should-you-invest-in-stocks-or-real-estate-2021-01-22
- Henrietta, Norcross, GA “I’m trying to buy a house that is in foreclosure here in Gwinnett Co. Georgia. The seller is ready to walk away from the house and told me the loan balance is $85k. She accepted my offer of $87k. Now I hear from the lender, a private individual that the actual balance is 97k. The house is worth 220k so I offered the lender 100k in cash. He said ok, but he already paid the attorney to handle the foreclosure and I would need to speak with him. What do you recommend? The property is scheduled for the auction in 1 week.
- Dena, Lancaster, PA “I am wondering how you rehab those properties you are buying around the country. How do you do a remote rehab?”
- Madison, Las Vegas, NV “Someone told me that they heard you make exceptions to the MAO rule. What are the exceptions?”
- “Security Is Mostly A Superstition. Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing.” – Life Quote By Helen Keller